Parking for Sunday Worship
Address and contact info at bottom of page
FREE PARKING for Sunday worship in Schenley Place, behind the church.
It's easy! 1) Take a ticket --
2) Park. (Then take elevator to 1st floor).
3) Validate your ticket on the way out.
To validate your ticket: On the way out, tell the garage attendant that you are coming from the church.
The attendant is located across from the elevators nearby the entry to the garage.
The same process applies for other activities at the church.
SCHENLEY PLACE garage entrance on Ruskin Ave.
Enter through the door on the right.
To park your car for Sunday worship/events:
- Enter Schenley Place on Ruskin Ave.
Take a ticket and park your vehicle.
- Take elevator to first floor; Exit at the end of the corridor; Entrance to the church ahead.
To exit the garage:
- Take your ticket to the parking attendant.
Tell the attendant you were at First Baptist.
- The attendant will validate your ticket. Exit within 15 minutes.
Please leave no later than 4 p.m (on Sunday).
View of the front of the church
on N. Bellefield Ave.
NOTE: Free street parking also remains available nearby the church on Sunday.
The First Baptist Church of Pittsburgh is located in the Oakland section of the City of Pittsburgh, a block from the Univ. of Pgh. Cathedral of Learning and across from the School for the Blind, at the intersection of Bellefield Ave. and Bayard Street.